The Central Analytical Laboratory of Sohan Lal Commodity Management (SLCM) Pvt. Ltd. is accredited with ISO/IEC 17025: 2005 by the prestigious NABL. The test results and measurement data produced by NABL accredited laboratories are acceptable amongst 64 economies. With this, all the tests & data certified by SLCM Central Laboratory are acceptable globally in 64 nations of the world. It addresses the biggest challenge of the sector to test, monitor & maintain the quality of the commodities during the storage period.
Central Analytical Lab of SLCM offers a variety of effective solution that reduces risk to ensure quality and improve the efficiency. It is imperative looking at the current food safety requirements of agricultural commodities and its quality.
Why to associate with SLCM?
- Comprehensive Testing Range of Commodities
- Key Account Managers for Individual Clients
- Internationally Recognised Methods
- SAP based Quality Assurance System
- Participation in Proficiency Testing
Analytical Services at SLCM (Analytical Central Laboratory)
For all major commodities, SLCM tests several quality parameters including:
- Physical analysis of Food & Agricultural Products
- Testing of Cereals, Pulses and Grains: Moisture, Ash, AIA, Protein, Fat content, etc.
- Testing of Cereal based Products: Moisture, Total Ash, Acid Insoluble Ash, Gluten content, Alcoholic acidity, Crude Fibre, etc.
- Testing of Fats and Oils: Moisture, Free Fatty Acid, BR Value, RM Value, Iodine Value, Saponification Value, Unsaponifiable Matter, Baudouins Test, Peroxide Value, etc.
- Testing of Oil Seeds: Moisture, Oil Content, Acid Value of Extracted Fat, Rancidity of extracted Oil, etc.
- Testing of Spices and Condiments: Moisture, Total Ash, Acid Insoluble Ash, Non-Volatile Eether Extract, Volatile Oil, Crude Fibre, Test for Lead Chromate, Curcumin Content in turmeric, etc.
- Testing of Animal Feed: Moisture, Total Ash, Acid Insoluble Ash, Crude Protein Fat, Crude Fibre, Phosphorus Content, etc.
- Testing of Milk and Dairy Products: Moisture, Fat, Total Solid, Protein, Titrable Acidity, etc.
- Testing of Bakery Products: Moisture, Total Ash, Acid Insoluble Ash, Protein, Fat, Acidity, etc.
- Nutritional Facts in Ready-to-eat Products: Protein, Fat, Carbohydrate, Energy, Sugar, etc.
- Testing of cosmetic and essential oil: - profiling of mentha oil, Dementholised oil, Pipreta oil, Detection of DL menthol adulteration in mentha oil, Menthol content assay in mentha flakes, crystals etc.
At SLCM (Analytical Central Laboratory), we have adopted national or Internationally recognized methods i.e. Indian Standard (BIS), AOAC, AACC, ASTA, etc.
Our tailor made solutions can be closely devised as per your specific requirement. We have the expertise in Testing & Analysis of not only the agricultural commodities but also the processed food items like Ready-to-Eat food stuff, Dairy Products, Cereal-based Complimentary Food, etc.
Value Addition with SLCM Lab as a Testing Partner
- QUALITY: We ensure that we should deliver High Quality Services to our clients
- TRUST & SAFETY: We protect Customer Confidentiality and enhance Confidence & Trust in business operations
- REDUCED RISK: We reduce risk and ensure compliance to International Standards
- MARKET NEEDS: We help our customers to overcome the complex challenges of meeting Market Demands
- SUSTAINABILITY: We help our customers ensure compliance & build a Responsible and Sustainable future